Self-Explanatory

Self-Explanatory
just one of my hats.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

starting to realize that if i had a dollar...

...for every time my mom comes over and cleans something in my house to make herself me feel better i'd definitely be able to buy a few pairs of these for my children.
how cute are they?? babylegs.com. but the site's kinda screwy and i always have trouble w/ most of the links....so i don't know if i'd be able to order them anyway if i decided to splurge.
twelve bucks so SO worth it for this particular brand of pudgy fashion though. puh-leeze.
speaking of my mom - i was alerted today of an oversight on my part in one of my previous posts which included a picture of my mom's my Aunt Thea's meatloaf. my apologies! the person who originally shared that recipe definitely deserves the credit as it is bar-none the best meatloaf i've ever had. so, an apologetic shout-out to my mom's sister/best friend in Chicago for her sleuthing skills in finding the best ever meatloaf recipe. :)
and a last apology for this post being so meatLESS. it's late, and i have to grind coffee and get a starbucks in working order at the ungodly hour of 5:30 AM.
i will leave you with a crappy astute observation my 3 1/2 year old made today. it went a little something like this:
"hey mom, your tummy's getting bigger!".
no, no baby coming (are you kidding??). just too much moosetracks, not enough treadmill, and the false notion that maybe i am still pregnant so i have a license to eat and drink whatever the heck i want.
-A Procrastinating Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment